Saturday, April 10, 2010

2010 Miss Roadster Show


I'm only going to import the 2010 automotive posts that I've done and we'll start with the 2010 Miss Roadster Show.  This is the second year that I've gone to the Miss Roadster Show and this years show was smaller and not nearly as hot as last years event.  That doesn't mean there wasn't some hotties at this year's show. 
This year there were 15 entrants.  A few ladies were repeats from last years show but there was a lot of new ladies strutting their stuff down the catwalk.  I liked that this year there was a cutie Asian lady even if her choice of footwear sucked....seriously camo waders?  However I'll admit that there wasn't always what you would consider model material ladies out there but you have to give them all props for strutting about in a bikini up in front of a bunch of dudes. 

I dragged along a friend to take pictures so that it could free me up to take videos during the show.  Filming was made difficult considering we had a tall hottie sitting in front of us so I was constantly trying to film over her head.  I filmed each of the girls on their own video and then filmed the group and the winners.  You can find all the videos on my YouTube page and the pictures of the show can be found on Flickr.

Pictures --> flickr

Videos --> YouTube


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...