Saturday, April 17, 2010

RQ Team: Goodsmile Racing

I thought what I'd do for a fun little weekend post was feature one of the Super GT Race Queen teams since there a good number of them it'll take up a good portion of the Saturdays before the races and gives the readers a few extra bits of eye candy and really who doesn't mind a bit of eye candy every now and then.  And since I'm a huge fan of Goodsmile Racing with Cox I think I'll start there first.
I'll try to post as many pictures and videos as I can along with whatever information I can find  and I definitely wouldn't mind if others shared their finds as well.  As for the first outing  it's Team Goodsmile Racing, there are three young ladies not including Racing Miku who is a seperate part.  Team Goodsmile Racing Race Queens have their official page here --> Goodsmile Racing Race Queens It's a bit hard to translate who the girls are but I believe it's Saki Tachibana (立花サキ) as Miku 01, Ayami as Miku 02 and Sawa Sawa(小越しほみ), which at the moment I can't translate correctly, as Miku 03.

Right now you can find Team Good Smile Racing in their cold weather gear at the Second round of  the Super GT on the following posts at Scanlover forum (you'll need to be signed in to see them most likely)
post 1 post 2 post 3 post 4
Also while I was looking for the ladies' names I found this blog link that has a few pictures of the Race Queens at the bottom of the page.  In any case I haven't seen in videos of these ladies yet so I have a few more pictures from the Good Smile Racing blog.

[UPDATES] June 29, 2010
RQ-Star -- Saki Tachibana: Race Queen, Swimsuit 1, Swimsuit 2, Office Lady 1, Office Lady 2 and Private Dress  Well that didn't last very long so hopefully you got them before they all went down. 

Photolinks:
Kurumaerabi: RQ1, RQ2 and RQ3

Car @niftyRQ1, RQ2, RQ3, RQ4, RQ5 and RQ6
Ponpon blog: RQ1
That Dude's blog: RQ1, RQ2, RQ3, RQ4, RQ5, RQ6, RQ7, RQ8, RQ9, RQA, RQB AND RQC
Race Queen Photogallery: RQ1, RQ2 and RQ3
Visit the main pages for more updates as the races go on. 

If you fast forward to 7:30 on this video you'll find the GSR Race Queens"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...