Friday, June 18, 2010

RQ Team: ENEOS Girls

This week's Race Queen Team Feature is all about the ladies in orange for Team ENEOS from the GT500 series.  This two ladies only Team has their work cut out for them since they are one of the smaller teams from the GT500 series.  This weekend is the fourth round of the Super GT series and it's being held in Malaysia so I'm hoping that there will be a new load of cool pictures and videos of the Race Queens.  The Malaysians seem to really like taking pictures and videos so it should be a nice update, minus a few teams that wont be making the trip down.

But for now lets get back to those two ladies from Team ENEOS Girls.  The girls are Miki Haruna (春那美希) and Tomoko Okada (岡田智子) who is a rookie this year.  OK, I'm guessing on the first one's name as Google Translate was no help and I couldn't figure it out so used her blog address and took a guess.  If and when I know for sure what it is I'll change it if I need to.  I found the girls' official RQ Team WEBPAGE which gives her name and I was close but now I know it's right.

The girls are rocking this years typical short shorts, tube top with jacket and go-go boots uniform.  They also are sporting a red leg band which is different and cool too. Thanks to the bright orange coloring scheme they are pretty easy to spot. With the white boots it also reminds me of those orange creme sickles that are so good during the summer.  Yummy!  Thanks to the ENEOS team finishing pretty strong so far this year I'm sure we'll get to see plenty of the girls through out the rest of race season.  Right now the girls have a few pictures and videos floating around the net and I'm looking forward to more through out the rest of the year.  No idea if they'll be featured in RQ-star.jp or TopQueen but I'm sure hoping so.  Now about those pictures.

Following links contain pictures up to posting date, for new images visit the respective main sites:
Motor & Cos -- RQ1, RQ2 and RQ3
Race Queen Photogallery -- RQ1 and RQ2
That Dude's Blog -- RQ1, RQ2, RQ3 and RQ4
Scanlover Forum -- RQ1 and RQ2
PonPon blog -- RQ1  Here's to hoping he ads more later.
Car @nifty -- RQ1, RQ2, RQ3, RQ4  and RQ5
Kurumaerabi -- RQ1 and RQ2

That takes care of the pictures so how about those videos....  There is one guy on YouTube who has a good handful of long videos just of the ENEOS Girls and you can check out his channel for at least 4 videos of the girls.  There is also this short video of the ladies:


The other guy who has a lot of Race Queen videos up on YouTube doesn't have one of the ENEOS Girls so I'll just post another one from that one guy's channel for you to enjoy as well:


Maybe I should start checking Dailymotion as well since that seems to have a good helping of lovely Asian lady videos as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...