Friday, July 30, 2010

RQ Team: RT Evangelion Race Queen

It's finally Friday which means it's time for the next Race Queen Team feature.  This week's team is the third and last anime related team.  I am glad I waited a while to do this team as they just added a new member during the last round of the Super GT at Sportsland Sugo. I'm talking about Team RT Evangelion Race Queen.  These ladies represent the GT300 Team APR Toyota Corolla Axio with it's colorful color scheme made to look like the Eva unit 01.  I blogged about it's entry into the Super GT race season some time ago and now it's time to take a look at the lovely Race Queens for the team.

The team started out with two Race Queens representing Rei and Asuka and they just recently, during the fifth round of Super GT, introduced the third member representing Mari .  The three ladies are Noa Mizutani (水谷望愛), Yuuna Chiba (千葉悠凪) and Izumi Terumi (和泉テルミ) who at the moment doesn't have a Qblog entry and I don't know if she will.  But I did finally find her blog and Kanj name after a few hours of hit and miss guess work using several different pages since not a single place that actually mentioned her joining the group thought to toss up her blog or her name in Kanji.  So already my blog is better than all the rest just because of that.  Well I'd like to think so anyways.  Usually at this point I also remark on the teams race queen uniform however unlike other teams this team is more into cosplay which is fine by me.  Each of the Race Queen's uniforms are made to resemble the plug suits worn by the anime characters.  

Enough of that though lets get to some pictures.  While trying to find a blog for Izumi I found a few pages worth a look.  As well as the standard Race Queen pages that I normally blog about.  I did also look to see if any of the Ladies had done pro-work but as far as I could find none of them have done anything for the three big guys.  So with that out of the way lets look at the other stuff.

Asahi.com entry on the announcement of Mari
ManTanWeb entry on Mari and Evangelion World
ASCII.jp coverage of the Mari and Evangelion World announcement
RT-01 EVA Racing Race Queen page
Photoshoot of Noa Mizutani in and out of her Race Queen uniform
Photoshoot of Yuuna Chiba in and out of her Race Queen uniform as well

Now for the regular Race Queen stuff
Race Queen Photogallery -- RQ1, RQ2, RQ3, RQ4 and RQ5
Motor &Cos -- RQ1
Kurumaerabi -- RQ1, RQ2, RQ3, RQ4, RQ5, RQ6 and RQ7
Car @nifty -- RQ1, RQ2, RQ3 and RQ4
Random blogs -- RQ1, RQ2 and RQ3

Of course lets not forget videos.  There are a few videos of the girls floating around and here they are.


 

1 comment:

  1. It is very great costume.
    me -- eva -- it is favorite.
    Is the eva camera known?
    It is the item now most needed.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/281089389449?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...