Wednesday, August 25, 2010

New Business Cards

I have been meaning to make new business cards for some time even before I started this blog because it was getting to be a serious pain in the ass telling people how to find the autocross videos and pictures and how to get a hold of me.  I had old business cards with my basic information and of all things my myspace page.  So I would have to write out the URL of flickr, youtube and my blog so people could find them.

Then I made this blog and I was tossing around the idea for a new logo graphic and I made what you see now.  While I was at it I was thinking this would be a good graphic for a new business card.  Fast Forward to two weeks ago and I finally took the plunge once again and ordered up 250 new business cards.

They took forever to get here for some reason.  Two weeks later and they were finally here and I could check them out.  I'm really happy with them but I do wish I could have gotten the green a bit brighter but I think that might have something to do with the inside drop shadow more than my color  choice.  It'll be something to mess with the next time I order some cards.

Finally my Ranka Lee card case has a meaningful use again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...