Monday, December 20, 2010

RQ Team: Endless Lady

And here we are getting ready to go with the latest Race Queen Team feature.  A couple more and we'll be done for the year.  I could actually probably skip these last few or just do one really big blow out but I think I'll finish these last two and do the various left over ones at the first of the year.  This week's Race Queen Team is the Endless Ladies who were part of the GT300 Team Taison who ran one of the few Porsche 911 GT3 RSRs this last year.  I've already mentioned how they did when I covered the Main Race Queen Team for Team Taison so I won't go into any of that.

The complete Endless Lady team is actually made up of a large group of ladies but only two of them work on the Super GT team as well as the other racing series that they support.  And I couldn't find a group shot of just the two Super GT Endless Ladies so went with the larger group picture. Also though out the year I didn't see these ladies in a lot of pictures or videos either so it's going to be a short post I think.

The two ladies that make up the Endless Lady Race Queen Team are Tanaka Sayomi (田中さよみ) and Sakura Emi (佐倉恵美) and their outfits are pretty normal Race Queen uniforms with a Blue with White highlights miniskirt and tube top outfit with a small half jacket and white high heels. Nothing to fancy there.  While looking around to see if they did the professional race queen stuff I did find that Sakura Emi has been doing some.  She has a full set of pictures with RQ-star a few set with Topqueen (2) and Maidqueenz.  As for Tanaka Sayomi I couldn't find anything other than the Race Queen pictures.

So without further ado here are the Endless Lady Race Queen pictures.  At least the ones that I can find.
Motor & COS -- RQ1
None Super GT pictures -- RQ1, RQ2, RQ3, RQ4 and RQ5
Some Dude' Blog -- RQ1, RQ2, RQ3 and RQ4
Car @ Nifty
Another Dude's Blog -- RQ1 and RQ2
Random Blogs -- RQ1, RQ2, RQ3, RQ4, RQ5, RQ6 and RQ7
Digital Juicy -- RQ1 and RQ2

And that's it for the pictures.  As for videos there is one

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...