Friday, February 11, 2011

Porsche's Facebook 911 GT3 R Hybrid

I subscribe to Porsche's Facebook page but thanks to crappy ass Facebook updates I never even saw anything about this until the video was posted on Porsche's YouTube channel and I thought that was cool.  Until I went to the website to look for my name and I found out that to get on the car you had to apply for it.

That sucked because I never saw an update from Porsche about it on Facebook so I totally missed out on getting to be one of the lucky 27,000 signatures that made it onto the car.  The Car in question is their famous 911 GT3 R Hybrid which will be showing off the Thank you -- A 1,000,000 times Skin at the Porsche Museum from February 11th until I'm not sure when.  If you were one of the lucky 27,000 people you can visit Porsche's new microsite and look up your name.

Check out the video of the car getting the new skin wrap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...