Wednesday, February 16, 2011

RAUH-Welt is Social!

When RAUH-Welt first rolled out their new US website they had links up at the top that were supposed to go to twitter, Facebook and Nakai-san blog.  The only thing was that other than the blog link none of the other links  worked.  Well today I was visiting the site again and noticed not one Facebook icon but two and that got me thinking.  So I clicked on them.  And they worked.  Both of them as well as the twitter link.  HOLY MOLLY RAUH-Welt is SOCIAL now.  FYI the links section works too now.

The interesting thing is that one of the Facebook links goes to a RWB group that was started by someone not working for them.  That's not a bad thing actually, that's just a "dammit why didn't I think of that" thing.  Needless to say I joined that group as well as the official RWB Facebook page.  I'm restricting myself from wanting to bombard them with the million and one questions that I have, or to post whore my blog out either.

There is also the twitter feed but since I couldn't care less about twitter (although this almost gets me interested in joining) I'm not following it but if you don't want to get neck craps reading Nakai-san's blog both the Facebook page and twitter have the same pictures just not at crazy angles.

I'm just thinking that maybe I should really get cracking on one of my ideas and get a RWBooru set up so that people can share pictures of RAUH-Welt cars.  The only problem is that I don't have the financial of tech savy to develop one and the free ones are all mostly setup for anime related pictures.  That way I wont have another "dammit why didn't I think of that" moment.  OK I did it... RWBooru!

This video is from one of the Maybe RWB Porsches out there.  He recently removed the window decal and put on some Rabbit Corporation (another Japanese P-Tuner) decals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...