Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year 2012

Well I hope you all had a safe and happy New Year celebration last night (I got the joy of working at the hotel and dealing with idiot party goers, go me) anyways lets all bid a not so fond farewell to 2011 and look forward to a better 2012 (even it's supposed to be the end of the world).  I'm not saying that automotively speaking it was a bad year but yeah the rest of it just kinda sucked.

And while there were some bad things going on in 2011 you have to remember the good things as well.  I for one love the fact that 2011 turned into the year of the RAUH-Welt Begriff explosion.  Before 2011 it seemed that only a handful of people knew about and blogged about the super cool Porsche 911s that were coming out of a tiny little shop in Chiba prefecture Japan and then all of a sudden BOOM RWB was every where.  I for one was happy about it and enjoyed every minute of it and even though RWB got a few haters along the way I don't care I still love them and look forward to an even better 2012 for all things RAUH-Welt Begriff.

As for my self 2011 wasn't all bad either as I finally dumped my lame Chevy Lumina and got back into a Volkswagen in the form of a MKII Jetta GL and I've been loving it ever since.  Granted I had some big plans for it that I haven't gotten to yet and probably wont this next year either. You know unless the current situation changes for the better.  I also got out and did some other cool things photography wise but I think I need to try even hard in 2012 to get some more pictures out there.

Here is to the 2012 the year of the Water Dragon may it be a great one for everyone.  Lets see what we can accomplish in 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...