Friday, January 27, 2012

Nippon Classic Car Rally

So I was up to no good searching YouTube for the latest and greatest in Japanese car related vids and I started coming across some videos entitled NCCR (Nippon Classic Car Rally) and they were chuck full of Classic and not so Classic Sports Cars and some how I once again stumbled across another great Japanese car event that I haven't seen or heard about any where else.  And now you get to enjoy it as well.

No RWB cars insight so don't get your hopes up there. I know I'm writing about a Japanese car event and not including something about RWB...what is the world coming to.  However,  This event did have 60 some sports cars ranging from the really old classics to the new hotness that is the Lamborghini Aventador.  After a little bit of searching about I discovered the Rally was part of the Osaka Motor Show and was a timed event drive that took drivers around a single lap of Osaka's landmarks and the Kansai International Airport.

And yeah that's pretty much it a "casual" timed Rally around Osaka for car show with some cool cars that visiters got a chance to get up close and personal with during the event.  Anyways here are some Picture links and video links that I've found of the event.

Random Blog
Full entrants list of cars
Random Blog
Car Life Photo Life
Otaku-ism -- pictures link to his flickr account
Random Blog
Random Blog
Random Blog 
Random Blog
Random Blog

Alright lets check out some videos of the event. For even more than I posted you can search for them on YouTube.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...