Sunday, January 5, 2014

It's 2014 now what?

Porsche 911 Turbo SIt's now 5 days into the new year and I can already tell you that the new year isn't going to be anything like the last couple years.  One of the biggest changes so far is that I've moved on from my job at the hotel.  I got an offer I couldn't refuse and I think it'll change my life for the better.  I'm a bit nervous as it's going to be a total change from what I've been doing to date but I'm super excited as well.

I'll be working for Lyle Pearson Company taking pictures of their cars for their internet sites as well as taking event pictures (basically getting paid to do what I was doing all of last year). I'll also be working on the design and internet web pages as well. Yup I'll be getting paid to be on Facebook and Twitter as well.

Porsche 911 Turbo SSo that's so far the biggest change to the new year and will be a huge change in lifestyle for me as I'll be working with the living and during normal business hours as everyone else. I don't know which one I'm more happy about to be honest.  But like I wrote at the top I'm also nervous as it's a huge change from doing something for 12yrs to doing something new all of a sudden.  I start at the new job full time on the 13th but I'll be working for the hotel all of next week and on the 17th and 18th.

The new job will probably change my regular schedule for attending all the different events that I normally do through out the year but I also hope that it'll open a few other chances to do some new exciting things as well.

Porsche 911 Turbo SI know most of my work to date has been with Porsche of Boise but this new job means I'll be working  with all the dealerships at Lyle Pearson so that means I get to play with everything from Acura, Volvo, Land Rover, Jaguar, Mercedes Benz and of course what I'm most excited about Porsche.  So yeah expect some more pictures of cool cars here for sure.

You can check out the rest of the pictures that I took of this lovely 991 Turbo you can find them in this set on flickr -- 991 Turbo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...