Monday, January 13, 2014

The RWB New Year Meeting

Feels like it has been forever since I posted something about RAUH-Welt Begriff and I could go into details why that has been but lets just leave that for another time and place.  Now it's the new year and a new beginning so lets get things started right by taking a look at the RWB New Year Meeting.


This year they headed back the Hard Rock Cafe (Well the Parking lot next to it really) in Roppongi for the meet followed by dinner at Mandy (if you ever wondered what the Mandy logo on RWB cars were well now you know).

The New Year Meet is a great place to see a lot of different RWB cars in one place at one time. Aside from some Track events you'll never see more RWB cars in one place.  Many of the non Japanese RWB owners also make the trip to visit as well.  One day I'll make it there myself but for now I have to live vicariously through others who are able to make it there and are taking pictures (and hopefully videos).

And pictures we have been getting.  First there were all the cell phone pictures popping up on Facebook from various owners and fans. Then after a bit we started seeing the pro-photos popping up on the internet.  Truly droll worthy pictures if you're as big a fan of RWB as I am and I know some of you are.

I'm sure you'd rather see some pictures instead of reading me prattle on about the meet so here are some links to various places where you can drool over some awesome RWB cars.

So here we go with the links --
Tuc Cafe
Fatlace
Fitted
illmotion 
The previous three sites all have pictures taken by Galon Wan
Grif Batenhorst (flickr)
The Narita Dog Fight -- Wallpaper
Emi's Room -- Minkara blog 
WORK Wheels Japan
S2000 forum -- should work without logging in
The Chronicles -- with added TAS and sushi

If and when I find more I'll update this blog (hopefully with a video too) but until then that's it for now.  Until next time which will be most likely after an Idlers Games event.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...