Friday, February 7, 2014

KAZ: Pushing The Virtual Divide

I remember the first game I bought after I bought my first Sony Playstation.  It was Gran Turismo and I loved that game and played the ever loving crap out of it. And while I may have languished in the keeping up with the game on various Sony Playstation platforms I have always admired the game and believe that if I do find my self buying a new Playstation in the future the first game that I would buy for it would be the latest Gran Turismo game. Interesting enough, buried in a box somewhere in the house I still have the first two games of Gran Turismo packed away.

With that in mind I was thrilled to see that the Playstation channel uploaded the full length movie KAZ: Pushing The Virtual Divide for everyone to watch.  Enjoy --

--This film is about drive. It's about the passion and creative drive of Kazunori Yamauchi, the architect behind Gran Turismo's birth and breath-taking fifteen-year evolution. This film will trace his relentless willingness to challenge himself, to hold none of his past achievements sacred, and push beyond the virtual divide in his pursuit of perfection. Through the support of PlayStation, Kaz's journey has forever changed the gaming and automotive landscape and in doing so, has redefined how we perceive the relationship between art, entertainment and culture.--


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...