Sunday, January 4, 2015

Welcome 2015!

So it's 2015, wow where has the time gone  It' been a while since I've writen on the blog save for the latest Project Jetta post that I did last week.  I'm not going to make any excuses I've been busy doing things and well posting on the blog just took a back seat to the posting on facebook and living life.  Not to it's fullest mind you, I could have done a lot more if I devoted more energy towards it.  But that's what 2015 is for.  And hopefully with the things that are happening soon I might just get out there and do some more things.  Who knows it's a new year after all.



A quick look back at 2014... For the most part the new job has been great.  Had a lot of great times and got to see a lot of things.  Made some mistakes and could have done some more things.  On the other side of things it has been interesting adjusting to life of a normal person and I'm still getting the hang of things.  Didn't do as much as I want to the Jetta.  Didn't do as much as I wanted to photography wise.  Didn't go to as many events as I wanted to.  And the list goes on.

The good thing about 2014 is all the awesome stuff that I've gotten from Kanojo no Carrera stuff to tons of toys.  The Hot Wheels collecting bug hit big this last year as well.  I don't know how much money I wasted the last two years hunting for Super Treasure Hunts and hard to find models, but it was a lot.  Although I am cooling it down a ton this next year.  Then there's all the great cars that I've enjoyed photographing and driving this year.

It's also been great seeing all the new RWB cars being built the last year as well.  Some people may be jumping ship off the RWB bandwagon but my love for RWB has done nothing but grow.  I just wish my bank account would grow enough to buy ohe.  I need to do some updating to a lot of things and I'll be making improvements and maybe even regular blog posts again. At least that's the plan. 

Well that's all I have to say about the end of 2014 and the start of 2015.  Here's a video for something to do for a couple minutes.



Pictuer Source -- St Lawrence

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...